Monday 12 September 2016

Mother's Love

What can I do,
What can I say, to give back a little out of the great love you have shown to me.
I can never repay you for the sleepless nights you endured because of me, telling you I love you is not just enough for the love you showered on me while I was in the womb.
You loved me like you knew what I'd look like even though you did not yet know my sex.
You yearned to have me even before my conception and prayed for me while developing in the womb.
You stood up for me at all times even though I was not worthy of it.
You loved me even while I was at my worst.
You guided me when I was derailing, you taught me the true meaning of manners.
I could go on and on but I want you to know that your seed of love is alive in i your child.. Your love can never be paid back, its a debt i am going to owe you for life.
You loved me to the point that you were always willing to put your life on the line for me, even if the whole world is against me, I know that you won't despise me.
Your love is second to none in this earth, your love saved me from going wild, your love redeemed and revived me at the points of death.
You are a true mother.
 You are a rare gem.
You are a blessing to this generation.
Today is your birthday, but I want you to also know that everyday is your day because your love diminish not for a second.
The only person who have loved me more than the way you love me is Jesus and am grateful you lead me to him.
He's the only one who can repay you back, I pray he blesses your new age and your future years.
I love you Mum, I adore you.
Maximum respect to you Ma.
This article is dedicated to my Mum Pst (Mrs) F.A AJAYI and my Grandma Mrs Adeusi and to all Adeyeni's Pen readers whose mother's were born in this month of September, Mrs Sunmonu, Mrs Ajala, my great September born readers, Miss Akande Anuoluwapo, Mr Nelson Aiyedun,Mr Odewande Dayo,Mr Anefu Godfrey,Miss Rita and to all those who I could not mention, and to those whose birthday is September that I don't know of.
 I love you all and appreciate you all.
Please don't hesistate to share it with your loved ones.
Mother's Love Written by Ajayi Adeyeni Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment