Thursday 21 July 2016

welcome Address

Welcome to my blog My name is Ajayi Adeyeni Gabriel I am a freelance writer by passion and i believe my gift is meant to be used for God. I write about all these: Poems, Prose, Nature, Reality, Life, Inspirations and i write about Us, not just me nor you but Us and all my write ups centres on one main purpose which is to expand the kingdom of Jesus Christ by enlightening you and I in areas which can add purpose to our kingdom journey. I'll try to post write ups atleast once a week. If you feel you have something worth being shared to the world through this platform.. You are always welcome. Please try and invite your friends, family and relatives to my blog for new and old articles. I pray God gives everyone of Us the wisdom and knowledge to decode the encoded message which is meant for us in each message.. You can contact me via these platforms Facebook: Ajayi Adeyeni Gabriel Email: yeniksnipes@yahoo.com Yeniksnipes@gmail.com Whatsapp: 08149022642 Call me on: 08149022642, 09052252793 Please feel free to add your comments, suggestions, reviews, advice and critics.. God bless you as you support my vision to be a vessel unto honour through my passion which is writing or Penspiration as I learnt.

1 comment: