Thursday 21 July 2016

Nature's Love (Contentment).

Nature's Love (Contentment) I was onced asked what the word Love meant I said Love is everything, it's everywhere...it's Nature. I was asked to be more specific, I replied this: When I look up to the sky, I see a shield that protects us from aliens above like we watch in movies... that's protective love. When it rains, I see the fields/vegetations go green... that's Providence love. The sunshine that dries up my wet clothes and saves me the embarrassment of going out wet... that's backup love. At night, I can walk through the bush and footpaths outside without lamp/torch because the moon is up... that's impromptu love. I am thirsty, I go to the stream to fetch some water and it denied me not... that's Providence love. I am feeling hot, suddenly I started feeling cool and calm because the wind blew... that's Love felt. I needed a lonely/quiet place to think, I saw a shade given by a tree, without permission, I settled under it, it did not fall on me... that's longsuffering love. The same tree produces the books I use in studying, the tissue papers I use at restrooms, it was still patient... that's matured love. I almost woke up late for the interview, then I heard the cock crow, begging me not to wake up late... that's back up love. I wanted to prepare a meal, I needed to select between beef, pork, chicken, turkey gizzard, fish, skins; i went to the market and found it all waiting for me because the livestocks offered themselves... that's submissive love. I can go on and on to tell you of Nature's Love which we enjoy everyday, but I know by now you already know what i mean... Embrace the love nature offers and you will learn one thing... Contentment. Contentment is every thing we should seek for in every aspect of life. Be it Material things, Relationship, Career, Religion... All we need has been given to us by our Creator, all we need to do is just ask of him and be contented with what is made available unto us, we should be contented with the task given to us, we should be contented with the family placed in our care, we should be contented with our ministry. Learn to live a life of Contentment Strive to live a life of Contentment Aim to live a life of contentment Work towards living a life of contentment Embrace a life of contentment God bless you as you do so Nature's love (Contentment) Written by Ajayi Adeyeni Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment