Sunday 7 January 2018

TitiOluwatosin

It's a New year and with a look back at 2017, the journey so far, all I can say is "Titi Ni Oluwatosin" meaning "Forever God is worthy to be served".
I was inspired by the Hashtag of my friend's wedding last year while chatting with her some days ago to write this short thought.

#TitiOluwatosin

When we started the journey, I never knew I would call upon you.

When it started becoming sweet, I never knew I would be needing you.

When it started going rough, It never occurred to me that it was you that I only needed.

Yet you were always there
Yet you always cared
Yet you never got tired of waiting.

What manner of Man is this they said, who never gets angry even when we don't pay him his dues, even when we reject and insult Him.

What manner of Man is this who keeps calling in a still small voice so as to avoid disturbing our seemingly perfect life.

Then I called out in my despair to the unknown God, and you made me knew that you knew me right from the start.

You made me know that even if I never knew You, You knew me and that you are Yahweh.

My joy knew no bounds since you accepted me with all my pride and guilts, even though people stil wondered that what manner of Man is this who is Holy but still wine and dine with a sinner like me.

My joy knew no bounds since you brought me Love like no other.

Somewhere in my heart, I thought of the journey so far, I looked for words to qualify my present situation, then I heard the words "Titi ni Oluwa to sin".

I listened again and I heard it over and over again.

I looked at my life, my past, my present, my future.
I realized there has only been just one person. You.

TitiOluwatosin- The God who never gets tired of me.
TitiOluwatosin- The one who has stood by me all time.
TitiOluwatosin- The God who has made me know peace and joy.
TitiOluwatosin- The God whom I'll serve all the days of my life.

#TitiOluwatosin.

I take this space to celebrate the grace of God in the love story of a family I admire. Mr and Mrs Oluwatosin Afolayan. Who owns the Hashtag.

If you love this Post titled TitiOluwatosin, and you would like me to also write or dedicate a post to you also, you can contact me via
e-mail: themealplatform@gmail.com
Facebook: Ajayi Adeyeni Gabriel


Happy new year once again from Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment