Sunday 24 December 2017

12Days of Christmas


It's Christmas season again and I personally want to celebrate the love of my life, the only one who deemed it fit to die for me.
His birth was for my freedom and his death was for my liberation.
He gave me a gift which is now my true love... My true love is the Word, because it's never changed over time.

Here's what I've learned from my true love over the course of the year.

On the first day of Christmas, my true love said to me... Prepare ye the way of the Lord.

On the second day of Christmas, my true love said to me, it's going to be a boy.

On the third day of Christmas, my true love said to me, the baby is coming.

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love said to me, it's a boy.

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love said to me, he's name is Immanuel.

On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love said to me, he's gone to save the world.

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love said to me, He's come to set the captive free.

On the eight day of Christmas, my true love said to me, he's gone to heal the brokenhearted.

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love said to me, He's been arrested for mankind's sake.

On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love said to me he'll be crucified for my sins.

On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love said to me, he's risen from the tomb.

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love said to me, he'll come again soon to take me home.

After my true love made all this known to me..  I realize that Christmas is not the time to wine and dine but a time to reflect on my life and judge if the essence of Jesus birth is still valid in my life.

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate the birth of him who died in their place.

No comments:

Post a Comment